Currently studying for a foundation diploma in Art and Design at Camberwell, part of the University of Arts London. This blog was their idea. I'm just trying to live up to the expectation of making a blog that goes some way to being worthwhile?

1.28.2010

so today wasnt totally un productive......


I didnt manage to get past security once arriving at the building in the Am.... but i did turn around and go home and then wallow in self pity for a bit untill Duck Sauce cheered me up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWM5D3MwSgA) but i did manage to extend my typography repetoire somewhat. and isnt that what everyone dreams about?

And i made progress with my poster in the sense that i now think ima do a different theme altogether - probably the tired, over-used young-troubled-teenagers-are-the-victims-they-are-crying-for-help-give-them-something-to-do-like-football-and-they-will-stop-stabbing. simply because i can make better images from it. seeeemples!