Currently studying for a foundation diploma in Art and Design at Camberwell, part of the University of Arts London. This blog was their idea. I'm just trying to live up to the expectation of making a blog that goes some way to being worthwhile?

1.30.2010

Seeing Red isn't just for bulls

Yep, im just like Dennis. Sorry, i mean SIR Dennis. Got send off in my match today..... for reacting to a kick i recieved from a bearded cunt who looked homeless. ball was out of play, i was walking away from him, i hear profanities and feel a tickle on my leg. I found that disrespectful tbh, but i stopped myself from hitting him when my arm was half way there and pushed him out of my face instead. Ref was a cuntingfuckwit tho (ask Dott Scoody) and sent us both off.

anyway im already bored of this post and it isnt interesting. i might employ willnoyes to spruce it up with his musings, as he is far more eloquent than me. but yea. me. Sir Dennis. not that different. Ice cool. But imperfect. Coz who wants perfection? thats boring.....

No comments: