Currently studying for a foundation diploma in Art and Design at Camberwell, part of the University of Arts London. This blog was their idea. I'm just trying to live up to the expectation of making a blog that goes some way to being worthwhile?

2.07.2010

Graphic Score

So our latest project culminated with a 'musical' performance. The next stage is to produce a graphical score for the music piece, and publish a little book documenting the days spent making the instruments and performing. This is one of the scores I've designed. Whether or not it becomes the final remains to be seen but right now I feel it's a bit straight forward and based to heavily on a system that is widely used. It isn't as personal to me, which I think is the important thing. But at least I've made a start, which always seems to be the hardest thing.....

No comments: