Currently studying for a foundation diploma in Art and Design at Camberwell, part of the University of Arts London. This blog was their idea. I'm just trying to live up to the expectation of making a blog that goes some way to being worthwhile?

2.10.2010

i dont have any of this XD


So playing football for National (we play in an inter style kit :D) I got clattered by someone from the other team, trying to show that hes older and tougher than my 19 year old, 6 foot 90kg frame. well turns out he was proved right, as he connected with my left flank. People thought i was doin a drogba, so i tried to carry on playing for the last 15 minutes. then i hobbled home, licked my wounds and woke up on monday with very red pee........ after a trip to the doctors and then a night in the hospital i got my scans, and that evening the prognosis was given. 'just minor bruising to your left kidney mr blair, nothing to worry about... but it is the only kidney you have.'

so now i need to keep extra care of that one, coz another injury like the one i got and that could be it for my little guy, and then hello to a dialysis machine. so no football for.... ever?

No comments: